3. How do I install peel and stick wallpaper?
A Quick Guide to Installing Peel and Stick Wallpaper
Installing peel and stick wallpaper is a relatively easy and cost effective way to update the look of any room. Here are a few tips to help you get started.
- Start by measuring the wall space you plan to cover with wallpaper. Make sure to measure the width and height of the wall, as well as any windows, doors, or other obstructions.
- Once you know your measurements, you can purchase the appropriate amount of wallpaper for your project. Peel and stick wallpaper comes in a variety of colors and designs, so take your time and pick the perfect one!
- Before you start actually applying the wallpaper, make sure to clean the wall surface you’re going to be covering. This will ensure that the wallpaper sticks properly and lasts for a long time.
- Once you’re ready to begin, start by peeling back a corner of the paper and pressing it against the wall. Make sure to line it up with the corner of the wall and use a ruler to ensure a straight line.
- Continue to peel the paper off and press it into place until you’ve covered the entire wall. You can also use a roller to help press it down and make sure it’s properly adhered.
- If you come across any bubbles or wrinkles in the wallpaper, use a pin or knife to puncture it and then use a roller to press it back down.
Installing peel and stick wallpaper is a great way to update the look of any room. All it takes is a few simple steps, and you’ll have a new look in no time!